Friday, September 9, 2011

Why am I interested in economics..


Hey everybody! Welcome to my blog about economics! :)
Let me get started..so I decided to study Economics because I think that it is a very interesting subject that actually makes sense (not like Slovak Literature lol). I think that Economics can be easily applied into real life and that is also the reason why I decided to take IB Econ class. Another reason is that I am interested in International Relations and my big dream is to work for United Nations or European Parliament. International Relations are closely related to Economics so I think that it is essential for me to get to know Economics better now when I am still on high school. I'm really looking forward when we come to the "International Economics" topic.

Okay so that's it for now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment